5/01/2012

Monday Night

We had some friends over last night to celebrate my newest younger sister, Annemarie Carolyn. We had a peaceful time of worshiping all together and praying over her and her future. It was such a blessing to be around "like minded" friends who share our vision! I feel such a peace after last night that God is going to carry our family along in this season of our lives. He's going to show and teach us things things that we would have never known if it weren't for Annemarie coming into our lives.

Here are some pictures:)


Mr. Jason, Zoe girl, and Lucas chilling on the couch.


Mom during worship.


My dad, Pastor Josh, and our new friend, Elijah, praying over Annemarie...so sweet!


Anneamarie Heilman, or big Annemarie, with little Annemarie.


Zoe is very interested in the colorful chalk.  I love her puffy cheeks!


Tia Pam talking affectionately to Annemarie, with Lucas, her little boy, to the right.


CJ(on guitar), Jackson(on drums), Abbie, and I leading our friends in worship.


My mom, Chace, holding little Annemarie.


Zoe, big Annemarie's little girl, and Jojo playing sidewalk chalk.


My dad, Shane, opening the worship in prayer.


Big Annemarie and little Annemarie again:)


Tia Pam holding Annemarie.

No comments:

Post a Comment