2/29/2012

Hello and Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog!  My name is Emma and I live in small town near Dallas, Texas with my mom, dad, and eight other siblings.  My whole life I have been taught by my mom and grandmothers how to cook and bake delicious, gourmet meals.  Only because of their wonderful and wise teachings am I able to start this blog.

For a long time now I have been learning new and exciting things about how to take care of my body and live as long as I can for the glory of God.  The verse 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 says "Do you know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God?  You are not your own;  you were bought with a price.  Therefore honor God with your body".  So if our bodies are His temple, shouldn't we take care of them in order to honor Him?  Many of the new things I have been reading about include food combinations, sugar spiking foods and what they do to your bodies, and may other interesting health theories that are, from what I have experienced, true.  There is so much new information out there that can be used to help us further our knowledge of what it means to live a healthy lifestyle.  All that we have to do now is to search it out and use it!  I hope that you enjoy reading my future posts of new things I am learning and will continue to learn!

With Love, Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment